Wholy Meal is a blend of 2 of our most powerful products plus a special Antioxidant Immune Organic Blend. Wow, all 3 in one!
Power Shot Organic Blend: Organic Spirulina, Organic Cracked
Chlorella, Organic Blue Green Algae AFA, Organic WheatGrass Juice,
Organic Lemon, Bitter Mellon, Organic Noni Extract, Organic Moringa
Leaf, Organic Alfalfa Juice, Organic Barley Grass Juice, Organic Oat
Grass Juice, Organic Astragalus, Organic Kale, Organic Gotu Kola, Monk
Healthy Nut Meal: Organic Oat Bran, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa,
Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia, Organic Oatmeal, Organic Pea
Protein, Organic Inca Inchi Protein, Organic Rice Protein, Beta Glucan Nutrim, Organic
Coconut Sugar, Raw Cacao, Xanthan Gum, Organic Coconut oil, Flavor.
Antioxidant Immune Organic Blend: Acerola, Maqui, Blackberry, Cranberry,
Goji, Grapeseed, Jabuticaba, Mangosteen, Pomegranate, Raspberry,
Strawberry, Maitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Maca, Dragon Fruit.
- SACHA INCHI has
excellent levels of tryptophan, an amino acid essential in the
production of serotonin, a chemical produced by the body that plays a
part in the regulation of appetite.
- BROWN RICE is
a complete protein source containing the 9 essential amino acids that
are not synthesized by the human body which are needed to build muscles.
It is also rich in fiber, complex carbohydrates, B and E vitamins that
contribute to muscle metabolism and growth.
- PEA PROTEIN is
packed with essential amino acids like lysine, glutamine, leucine,
isoleucine and valine. Protein from peas is easily digestible and
absorbed by the body.
- VANILLA is a natural flavoring that gives food and drinks that wonderful, well-loved, feel good flavor and aroma enjoyed by many.
- ACEROLA is
one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Acerola also contains a
variety of mineral salts that can help stressed and tired skin to be
- AMLA supports a healthy heart, promotes good blood circulation, aids cell regeneration & digestion; improves mental functions.
- CRANBERRY is an abundant source of a unique subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs).
- GOJI contains a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
- MANGOSTEEN is particularly rich in a class of very potent antioxidants called xanthones.
- MAQUIcontains astonishing levels of antioxidant compounds. Maqui has the highest ORAC level of any known berry.
- POMEGRANATE contains high levels of ellagic acid, tannins and anthocyanins, which are also potent antioxidants.
- STRAWBERRY is
bursting with a unique synergestic combination of antioxidant
phytonutrients--including anthocyanins, ellagitannins, flavonols,
terpenoids, resveratrol and phenolic acids.
- DRAGON FRUIT treasure-house of healthful benefits including vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, essential fatty acids and oligosaccharides.
- REISHI MUSHROOM has been used in Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years for boosting the immune system, lowering cholesterol and regulating high blood pressure. Other uses include reducing stress and preventing fatigue.
- MAITAKE MUSHROOM contains chemicals which might help fight tumors and stimulate the immune system. There is some evidence that it can lower blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, lower blood sugar levels, and reduce weight.
- SPIRULINA contains a staggering array of essential nutrients with over 60%
complete protein and high concentrations of many other important
vitamins and minerals.Studies suggest that Spirulina can help stimulate the immune system,
increasing production of antibodies, and promoting a healthy response to
allergens. It may also help reverse age-related declines in memory and
learning, help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels,
and promote the formation and development of red blood cells. Spirulina
has also been shown to promote the growth of probiotics, which can help
maintain intestinal health.*
- CHLORELLA contains an amazing amount of vitamins, macrominerals, trace minerals,
essential fatty acids, complete proteins, nucleic acids, chlorophyll,
and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals.
- WHEATGRASS Contains high levels of chlorophyll, beneficial in maintaining healthy
blood counts and assisting in the formation of slightly alkaline ph
levels in the body. Several small studies suggest that Wheatgrass may aid normal blood flow
and support the body’s immune system. Wheatgrass may also help with
detoxifying the body.
- ALFALFA contains over 300 nutrients and phytonutrients including a natural plant
source of vitamin D. Alfalfa's alkalizing properties can promote
detoxification in the body. Alfalfa provides certain enzymes that are helpful for efficiently
digesting food, and has been used for thousands of years in China to
cleanse the digestive system and assist with digestive problems. Alfalfa
leaf saponins can also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, and
Alfalfa has helpful antioxidant and healthy inflammation-response
- BARLEY GRASS
a rich source of alkalizing chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins,
minerals and antioxidants like saponin. Numerous studies have also shown
that Barley may be helpful in
maintaining normal cholesterol levels. Barley also contains plenty of
dietary fiber, which may promote healthy bowel function.
- OAT GRASS
is an excellent source of beta carotene, vitamin K, folic acid,
calcium, iron, protein, fiber as well as vitamin C and B vitamins. It
has been said that a diet high in chlorophyll-rich green vegetables
may promote overall health – and the chlorophyll in Oat Grass is clearly
evident by its vivid green hue.
contains antioxidant bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, triterpenoid
saponins, glycosides, amino acids, and trace minerals. Astragalus is
used to support and enhance the immune system, and to
provide support for the upper respiratory system and the digestive
system. It may help maintain normal blood pressure levels and help blood
vessels remain relaxed, as well as support liver function. It is also
used to encourage strength and stamina.
- NONI health benefits of Noni include support of cardiovascular health,
relaxed muscles, relief from memory problems and conditions like gout
and diabetes. The immense antioxidant potential of Noni juice exerts
antipsychotic, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
which are valuable in treating conditions like arthritis and disorders
related to central nervous system.
- KALE is a very good source of Vitamin K, as well as Vitamin A, Vitamin C,
Vitamin B6, calcium, potassium, copper and manganese. This nutritious
leafy green also contains dietary fiber, thiamin, riboflavin, folate,
iron, magnesium and phosphorus. As is common in cruciferous vegetables,
Kale has numerous compounds contained in its curly leaves that may be
beneficial to one's health. One such compound is indole-3-carbinol,
which may support colon health, and also sulforaphane, which has been
shown to be beneficial for cardiovascular health. Kale also has the
3,3'-Diindolylmethane compound, which research shows may support the
health of the pancreas. Studies have also shown that Kale may also be
beneficial to the cardiovascular system as well as the bladder.
- MORINGA is best known as an excellent source of nutrition and natural energy booster. This energy boost is not based on sugar, and so
it is sustained. Moringa is also soothing. It helps lower blood pressure and is a sleep aid. Its detoxifying effect may come
from Moringa's ability to purify water. Moringa acts as a coagulant attaching itself to harmful material and bacteria.
- GOTU KOLA has many vital nutrients such as B vitamins, vitamin K,
magnesium, and calcium. In addition, Gotu Kola contains various
alkaloids, sterols, and tannins, and it may have antioxidant properties.
The plant is also a source of various glycosides such as asiaticoside
which can promote healthy skin. It can help stimulate skin repair and
strengthen skin, hair, nails, and connective tissues. Gotu Kola also
strengthens and tones blood vessels and encourages blood circulation,
especially in the legs. Gotu Kola is traditionally used in Ayurveda for
revitalizing the nerves and brain. According to research, Gotu Kola does
indeed seem to have a positive effect on brain function and the nervous
system, and may enhance mental functions such as memory and
concentration. Gotu Kola could also be helpful for maintaining
flexibility and supporting heart health and periodontal health.
- BITTER MELON has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity, promote insulin
release, and enhance cells' uptake of glucose. Bitter Melon may even
improve cell function and act as an immunomodulator. Also,
Bitter Melon can help maintain smooth skin and promote normal
cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- LEMON a very good source of Vitamin C! This important vitamin has been shown
to help support the immune system, as well as possibly enhancing iron
absorption. Vitamin C intake may also promote cardiovascular and
respiratory health in some individuals. Research also shows that Vitamin
C may be a vital component in promoting bone health. These yellow and
tangy fruits are also a good source of Potassium and Folate, and
according to research, may possess some anti-microbial properties.
Evidence also shows that consumption of foods rich in Vitamin C like the
Lemon may be beneficial to overall health.
- MONK FRUIT (natural sweetener) supports
the immune system, digestive tract, glands and respiratory system – which is
why it is used in China for medicinal purposes. From allergy to cancer, this
fruit holds the promise that it can help eliminate and defend against many health-related
- ORGANIC ARTICHOKE
contains powerful antioxidants such as: quercetin, rutin, anthocyanins,
luteolin, and is a rich source of potassium, all working to protect
aganist health risks including cancer, heart disease, liver dysfunction,
high cholesterol and diabetes.
Serving Size 15 g, Servings Per Container 30,
Calories per serving 65.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and/or ingredients are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.